Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day One (and oh, my two!)

I don't have time to tell you any issues of mine, but instead I have nice things to tell you. Well at least from today, today was super nice, but yesterday I was really sick so that wasn't exactly a cake walk.

Day ONE!:
I actually fell asleep and slept allllllll night the day before yesterday (woke up and six am and started this blog! wow!). I felt fine when I decided to take a nap around eleven (because it seemed as though the whole damn state of Ohio was asleep! Late bloomers!) But when I woke up at one my stomach was achey and it felt like I had a whole lot of sour milk sloshing around in there. Maybe I did because, come to think of it, I did drink a whole glass of milk before falling asleep. I was sick for the rest of the whole day which wasn't fun at all. But I did enjoy laying in bed and watching movies. And when I wasn't doing that I was jamming out to my new jam "Whip Your Hair" by Willow Smith. So if you haven't heard it I recommend it highly, it's silly. But, because I rested all day long, I didn't sleep a wink all last night and went to bed around eight am. Don't worry because I slept until two!



Day TWO!:
Today was rather more than nice. One of my Bestest Friends Meranda came over because she wanted to make Butterbeer and watch Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. And my Mom said the most hilarious things about D.J. Lance on Yo Gabba Gabba. My mom is so effing hilarious; I can't stand it. She went on and on about how he so weird and wears "that tight thing" and "that orange hair-or hat or whatever it is." If you don't know who DJ Lance is, you should google it. Meranda and I then talked about boys and kissing (oolala!).
But after that Meranda and I went to Chipolte to get some grub! But before that we stopped at the grocery store to get this:

Which we made a video (but haven't edited yet) about how it changed to this:

Meranda and I were quite satisfied.



Then we looked through old video footage and found ways to edit them. And we laughed and laughed. We discovered that I am the one who always says the funniest and dumbest things, so it's really a trade off. Also I'm the only one who speaks directly to the camera so on the next road trip or videoing day we have we're going to take turns because as hilarious as I may be it gets repetitive. We're making a summer video, one of stupid things I say, and one of the embarrassing things we've caught on ...memory sticks? Right now she's laying on my bed! We've been drinking lots of caffeine and are waiting for the sun to come up so we can go sledding. And we didn't watch any Harry Potter shucks...(but we did watch all of Alvin and the Chipmunks somewhere during all that! Shh, don't tell. It was the Squeakquel!)

I think today was a very good day and it barely one bit felt like I was in the In-Between.


Love,
Sara!

No comments:

Post a Comment